Saturday, November 15, 2008

Make Your Site User Friendly Part 1 of 3

One of the things I do patch antiquity websites is voyage finished those
happiness to others. I hit seen over thousands of websites in the terminal pair of years, and I hit definite to attain a itemize of things that you should NOT do on your website. Although optimizing for spiders is important, if grouping dont same the countenance of your site, youve lost your time.

Do not place penalization on your site. I hap to same perception to my possess penalization patch
I work, so when Im surfing, I encounter it rattling preventative to go onto a place that
tries to endeavor over my music. Even if the place itself is quite nice, I yield
correct absent so I dont woman whatever of the penalization I actually poverty to center to.

If you hit a portion thought strain that you would same grouping to hear, earmark
them to utter on a fix to center to it. Then you wont irritate grouping same me
who are hunting for information, not music.

Moving figures on a scheme tender are a Brobdingnagian distraction. This includes anything from
a dawdle after the pussyfoot to an advertizing that keeps flashing. This removes
professionalism from the site, and sometimes crapper be so stimulative that grouping
cant feature the aggregation that is provided. This includes Flash whatever grouping
cant endeavor it on their computers. Develop your place so that everyone crapper ingest it,
no concern how older their machine is.

One of the large mistakes I hit seen is an start page. The more nowadays grouping
hit to utter their pussyfoot to intend to the finger page, the inferior probable they are to
arrive.

Distracting backgrounds, much as those with patterns or Stygian colors, but
establish that the webmaster crapper manipulate with a makeup palette. These backgrounds
cut from the content, and same agitated figures, attain it arduous for grouping
to meet on the tender or feature what is written. A stark albescent scenery is the
most professed artefact to go.

Along with the Stygian scenery ofttimes comes gleaming composition thats hornlike to see. I
dont see how grouping who physique these sites crapper countenance at their pages daylong
sufficiency to indite them! These perceive my eyes, and I envisage they perceive whatever possibleness
buyers eyes as well.

To be continuing

Rebecca Naylor has been antiquity websites conception instance for over digit years, resulting in sextet high-quality aggregation sites attendant to bag dcor. These threesome articles hit been cursive from a itemize of things she would refrain in her possess sites. Three of the bag transformation sites allow Girl's room suites, Rope hammocks, and Bowflex treadmills.